Summer Lifeguards Wanted!
Continental Pools is looking for responsible and passionate individuals to join our team as Lifeguards. As a Lifeguard, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of all guests in the pool area and providing excellent customer service.
- Monitor the pool area to ensure safety of guests
- Respond to emergencies and administer first aid as necessary
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the pool area
- Ensure compliance with all safety and health regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
Why Continental Pools?
- Competitive compensation
- No experience necessary - we hire starting at 15 years old!
- Flexible schedules - we can adjust your work hours to accommodate any commitments, vacations or other activities you have scheduled over the summer.
- Company-sponsored certification and training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Choose how often you work:
- Full-Time (30-40 Hours per Week)
- Part-Time (15-30 Hours per Week)
- On Call (As Needed)
- Be a minimum of 15 years old
- Current Lifeguard Training, CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from us or an approved certifying organization.
- Physical requirements may include: Sitting, Standing, and Walking. Carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to remain alert for extended periods of time
- Good communication and customer service skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Join our team!